Title of the training action : " professional efficiency training
Overall objective: To develop one's professional efficiency (see Appendix 1).
More specific objectives will be defined in relation to the personalized needs analysis.
Type of action: Training action according to articles L 6313-2 and L6313-3 of the labor code
Nature: Continuing professional education.
Training methods and location: Distance learning via the https://app.simundia.com/ platform.
Accessibility to people with disabilities: Our training courses, conducted by videoconference, are accessible to people with reduced mobility. A precise analysis by disability can be carried out with specialized organizations (AGEFIPH, APF...)
Pedagogical and technical means: theoretical contributions and practical application through exercises and simulations.
Evaluation methods: self-assessment by the trainee at the beginning and end of the training
Means to assess the results of the action :
An evaluation form will be given to the participant at the end of the training.
This form will evaluate the qualitý of the training on the following criteria:
- Overall satisfaction
- Meeting expectations
- Trainer's competence
- Usefulnesś (application of learning in the field of activitý)
The training organization will involve the following speakers (the Speakers):
1. Catherine Snyers: Graduated from HEC in 1983, she has been HRD in large international groups (BNP Paribas, ADIE, Orrick). She is a specialist in managerial posture and conflict management.
LIST TO BE COMPLETED IF NECESSARY
The training organization reserves the right to modify the list of speakers according to the needs.
Number of employees covered: To be defined. Any person designated by the Client may participate in the training and will be referred to as a "Participant".
Access time to the training: 48 hours once the contract is finalized with the company
Period of the training action: the training action has a duration of 3 months to one year.
Duration of the training: The format of the main training action includes 3 hours of individual training with a facilitator, completed by an orientation meeting lasting an estimated 1 hour and by asynchronous content sent via the platform lasting an estimated 3 hours. Additional modules can be added after defining the needs with the client: EQ-i emotional intelligence tests (2 hours), second learning phase (6 hours), third learning phase (6 hours).
Price: from 1250 €.
It is agreed between the Parties that the training will take place in the following manner:
- Access to the https://app.simundia.com/ platform (hereinafter referred to as the "Site") by Participants;
- Regular reminder of the existence of the Site and its services, through monthly email communications to Participants by the training organization;
- Once his account is created on the Site, the Participant will have the possibility to fill in a questionnaire describing his need, then to make a referral call with the training organization, which will specify his need and find the most suitable speaker (estimated time 1 hour);
- Once the connection between a participant and a trainer has been made, the participant will be able to access the trainer's availability and book his or her training hours online;
- Each participant will receive 3 individual coaching sessions of 1 hour (3 hours in total);
- Between each individual training session with the Facilitator, the latter will send the Participant exercises and adapted evaluation tools, in order to enrich the training (estimated time 3h);
- Participants will benefit from the additional academic resources available, if requested by the Participants;
Throughout the training, the Participant will benefit from technical and pedagogical assistance to accompany him/her in the course of the training.